My7on7 strives to provide opportunities for all athletes to participate in our non-contact (touch) football league. My7on7 has created a scholarship program which may provide some financial assistance for need-based families. It is our goal to use these scholarship funds to help those who need it most.
Scholarship Guidelines: Please read carefully
- A parent or legal guardian of a participant who qualifies for its districts free/reduced lunch program may apply for a scholarship for financial assistance of registration fees. You must submit a copy of your qualification letter with your scholarship application. If your family does not qualify for the free/reduced lunch program please provide an explanation of extenuating circumstances.
- Eligibility for our scholarship program does not guarantee that you will receive assistance. Funds are limited and will be distributed as available on a discretionary basis to those who qualify.
- Scholarships are limited to a maximum of one per participant per year (families may request multiple scholarships as appropriate for each child ie. 3 children = 3 scholarships). However, if additional funds are available exceptions may be made.
- Scholarships only apply to the registration fee. All mandatory equipment (including soft shell helmets and mouth guards) are the responsibility of the parent/guardian and can be purchased during the registration process.
- Scholarship applicants or families of applicants may be required to fulfill volunteer hours in order to receive funds. More details will be provided upon completion of this application.